Select Your Specialist
Meet the doctors who can take care of all your dental needs in one place.
Louis Maro, DDS has created and developed an exceptional family dental practice in Phoenix with a reputation for changing lives. His extensive education, experience, and passion for dentistry spans over two decades, and the services that he provides range from basic prevention to more complex reconstructive services.
- Retains Certification I & II in Orthodontics for Invisalign®
- Completed Advanced Prosthetics Training and Dental Implants Training
- Nationally certified in Laser Dentistry
Joseph A. Santoro, DDS is a skilled and caring dental implantologist at Dental Design of Arcadia. He earned his BSA in Microbiology with a Minor in Chemistry from ASU, and he received his DDS from the University of Colorado School of Dentistry. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Santoro returned home to Phoenix, Arizona to pursue his dental career.
- One of only a handful of Fellowship-trained Implantologists in the United States
- Volunteers with Cass Dental Clinic
- Founding member of the National Association of Special Care Dentistry
Dr. Percy B. Twine Jr. is originally from Chesapeake, Virginia. Dr. Twine attended Pennsylvania State University where he completed bachelor's and master's degree programs in the field of Food Science.
Food science is a discipline focused on all technical aspects of food. It is considered one of the agricultural sciences, and is usually considered distinct from the field of nutrition. Food science is a highly interdisciplinary applied science. It incorporates concepts from many different fields including microbiology, chemical engineering, biochemistry and many others.
- Faculty member at Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health
- Board-eligible for American Association of Endodontics